Fundamentals of Demand Planning is a detailed overview of principles of demand management, forecasting, and the relationship of forecasting to planning.
The course demonstrates how effective demand management contributes to sales revenue growth and also describes in detail the models and techniques that can be followed to ensure an accurate forecast and a sustainable outcome.
This course is directed to executives with responsibilities in the manufacturing, retail, distribution and services industries. That includes Demand Planning/Management, Inventory Management, Supply Chain Management, Logistics & Operations, Sales & Marketing, Supply Planning/Management, Manufacturing, Scheduling & Planning.
COURSE PRICE: SR. 2,500/- per person
10% Discount valid upto 20/02/2016
Audience that have completed the course will:
* Have a fundamental understanding of demand management;
* Have a fundamental understanding of the forecasting process;
* Perceive the significance of the various statistical models and techniques used to prepare accurate demand forecasts;
* Be able to apply simple tools and methods to produce more accurate and reliable demand plans;
* Be able to increase communication and integration of planning teams;
* Be able to introduce new services to be offered by the warehouse;
* Be able to evaluate and restructure the operations in the warehouse.